Successful data and analytics implementation begins by asking the right questions.
By considering the right areas in your business – and how they align with the overall strategy – it’s possible to significantly drive business growth.
- Asking the right questions – a clearly defined business case will help set out the first stages of your data analytic projects, e.g. revenue growth, business performance, provenance, compliance, or antibiotic stewardship.
- Consume data rather than collect it – integrate your data, understand what’s recorded and what’s required. Don’t just create a useless stockpile – work towards creating data sets that are meaningful and that provide insight.
- Produce the required outputs based on specific business requirements.
- Integrate outputs into business strategy and implement them in a way that boosts productivity.
- Utilize data connectivity and the enhanced functionality provided by your systems to drive business growth.
“Every business can benefit from data connectivity in the animal health sector,” says Richard Sibbit, Head of Animal Health at Proagrica. “Data connectivity has already begun to transform animal health businesses for the better, from managing workloads to eliminating transaction errors to providing actionable insights. The Animal Health sector is, like many others, in a state of transition, but is also uniquely primed for innovative solutions that can transform both individual businesses and the entire industry.”