Join us at our 19th Annual Integration Meeting in Cologne, Germany
Free to attend
To date, Proagrica has organized eighteen successful Integration meetings in Germany and abroad on a variety of topics relevant to the agriculture supply chain. Last year’s meeting in Schloss Auel near Cologne, Germany focused on the ‘Crop Input Supply Chain’, with industry experts discussing 3PL logistics, the importance of Track and Trace for global manufacturers, customer supply chain solutions in practice, such as inventory management, and customer storefront solutions.
This year’s event focuses on ‘Digitally Uniting the Agriculture Supply Chain for Enhanced Business Outcomes’. Our engaging discussions will encompass a broad range of pivotal topics, including:
- Exploring how digital integration empowers businesses at every stage of their digitization journey.
- Gaining insights into digital maturity within the agriculture market and its significance.
- Navigating the realm of traceability and understanding the implications of the new European EU Deforestation-free regulation on the industry.
- Unpacking the significance of digital connectivity in agribusiness, with a particular emphasis on sustainability.
But that’s not all. We’re also excited to provide a dynamic platform for industry leaders to come together and discuss initiatives and solutions that drive process improvements across the agricultural supply chain.
The heart of our event lies in the invaluable insights our speakers will bring to the table. Allow us to introduce you to a few of the prominent minds who will be sharing their expertise and the topics they will be discussing:
- Digitizing the agriculture supply chain: Bayer’s global strategy and business perspective.
- Digital Evolution in Agriculture: Nutreco’s journey in streamlining ERP connections for enhanced efficiency, real-time data, and a sustainable future.
- Proagrica update on the Supply Chain Data Solutions suite enhancing customer centricity.
- Explaining the components of the Agri-Tech ERP ecosystem. Highlighting the importance of seamless integration and data flow.
- Exploring the essential synergy of digital connectivity in Agribusiness: A focussed expedition into sustainability’s intriguing role, enriched by an international perspective.
- EU Deforestation-free regulation (EUDR) and global traceability: Implications for Agri-products and retailers, with a spotlight on timber, and key commodities.
- Agro EDI Innovations and regulatory compliance: SOVEEA’s role in enhancing Fertilizer packaging traceability and streamlining data exchange with ‘MyDataForFertilizers’.
- How digital integration can help achieve company goals at each level of the digital transformation journey.
All presentations and discussions will be in English.
Date: 12th October 2023
Time: 9:00am – 4 pm
Venue: Cologne Marriott Hotel, Johannisstrasse 76-80, Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany, 50668
Date: 11th October 2023
Venue: Cologne Marriott Hotel
Outside of the meeting agenda, there will be time for networking with colleagues who face similar successes and challenges in their organisations as part of the agriculture supply chain.
A continental breakfast and networking opportunity will run from 9-9:30 am, the conference will run from 9:30 am – 4 pm. As always, we would like to invite all participants who arrive the evening before to an informal evening dinner event. The evening event will take place at the Cologne Marriot Hotel. If you would like to attend the dinner event, please confirm by clicking on the registration link below.
This event promises to be a knowledge-rich and collaborative experience, empowering you with the latest insights and opportunities in the realm of digital agriculture. Don’t miss out – secure your free spot today.
We look forward to welcoming you to this transformative gathering.