THE LATEST CLOUD-BASED SOFTWARE, FAULT TOLERANT SERVERS AND ROBUST MIDDLEWARE GIVE OUR SOLUTIONS WORLD CLASS RELIABILITY AND FLEXIBILITY.
EXPLORE OUR TECHNOLOGY
Proagrica has a best in class integration platform as a service. First deployed in 2001, it provides a scalable solution to organizations of all sizes and has successfully been deployed across multiple industry verticals. It allows local execution of integration to be centrally monitored and managed, along with the real-time event-based tracking which offers complete visibility into the data transactions. It has been designed to offer 99.999% availability whether deployed on-premise or in the cloud.
The integration platform has been designed from the outset to offer centralized monitoring and control with the ability to federate deployment across the network.
It is based on our Interlok range of adapters and supports an industry leading number of pre-built connection and service types including interconnects to legacy EDI Value Added Network’s (VANs).
- Elastic scalability
- On-Premise, Cloud or SaaS application
- Pluggable service oriented architecture
- Out of the box connectivity to hundreds of applications and data communications standards
- Ability to rapidly connect bespoke on premise applications
- Event-based tracking and visibility of messages in real-time
- Ability to mediate business process differences between applications
- Support for entire B2B community eco-systems from the smallest participants with no back-office system to the largest with on-premise ERP applications
- Common data model across the deployment makes it cost effective to deploy additional components.
- Consume as much or as little integration as needed for a given business problem
- Choose to deploy within the Cloud or within a private cloud or even your own infrastructure
- See data flowing through the integration layer in real-time and be able to be alerted in the event of any failures
- Our platform allows integration logic to be hosted in the platform to mitigate the application differences seamlessly
- Connecting once to our integration platform enables the use of any component or service available within the platform. Whether a B2B gateway to a legacy EDI value added network or a small web application for third party suppliers.
Our Interlok™ integration framework is designed to enable systems architects to rapidly connect different applications, communications standards and data standards to deliver an integrated solution.
The key design philosophy of the Interlok™ framework is the ability to apply the right amount of integration technology in the appropriate place using common standards. This enables solutions to be supported for their entire lifecycle, which ensure a lower total cost of ownership (TCO).
- Seamless connection to hundreds of applications, data standards and communications protocols
- Event-based architecture
- Centralized configuration with federated execution
- Highly scalable both horizontally and vertically
- High availability built in from the ground up
- Ability to cache data to reduce latency of repeated calls to slow or remote back end systems
- Modular design supports standard enterprise integration patterns across any type combination of Interlok now adapter or Cirrus hub
- Ability to deploy runtime components into industry standard containers (stand-alone, Java, OSGI, J2EE, Sonic Management Framework).
- Common configuration for all components leads to a lower total cost of ownership than other solutions with the ability to expose and consume API’s to legacy applications with simple configuration
- Allows real-time data exchange and the ability to extract and store metadata from events in a separate repository. Allowing users the ability to capture and feed big data repositories without development
- Single configuration repository means simplified change control of the cloud integration landscape – regardless of where runtime is deployed
- Scalability can be measured linearly and can grow through configuration to meet increased business requirements
- Supported 24x7x365 and demonstrated to achieve 99.999 availability.
Proagrica’s mobile applications use a framework which allows the majority of the development to be done just once and customizations for each individual OS to be performed as required. This leads to lower cost of implementation, faster time to market and lower ongoing maintenance costs.
It is rare that an app sits in isolation. We create dynamic data flows between web services, databases, applications and iOS & Android apps to ensure that the customer is getting the right information and best experience regardless of their interaction point.