MANAGE DATA, HARVEST INFORMATION, YIELD RESULTS
EXPLORE OUR PRECISION AGRICULTURE TECHNOLOGY
Your solution to in-field mobility. Farming occurs in the field, not in the office. Collect and manage data anytime, anywhere, using Sirrus.
Take your precision program to the next level by adding in-field mobility, whether you are managing crop establishment, fertility, crop health, or harvest data; Sirrus has you covered in the field where the work is.
Sirrus works with or without wireless connectivity, and seamlessly syncs with your agX account and with other agX compliant applications.
SIRRUS KEY FEATURES
- Scout crops for pest pressures and easily record and collect observation photos
- Create and share recommendation from the field
- Generate PDF reports and share via email or text
- Soil sample using a grid, zones, or previous soil sampling points
- View fertilizer and nutrient recommendations
- Send recommendations wirelessly using Raven Slingshot®
- Export data as a shapefile
- Receive rainfall estimates updated to the hour for each field
- Drive or draw new field boundaries
- Store and share data securely via the agX Platform
ACCOMPLISH EVEN MORE WITH SIRRUS PREMIUM! Sirrus Premium unlocks advanced features:
- Advanced Fertilizer Recommendation Editor – Edit variable rate recommendations by total product or cost
- Product Labels/SDS – View up to date product information, labels, SDS and store for offline use
- Variety Tech Sheets – View and share variety traits/information and store for offline use
- Premium Reports – Beautiful PDF reports that cover your Scouting and Recommendation communication needs
- Enrol fields to receive in-season imagery for guided crop scouting and recommendation creation
Summit helps turn agronomic data into smart management decisions. With Summit’s data management features, you can create agronomic efficiencies in your program using flexible record keeping all in one location.
Summit is the secure, easy way to organize, synchronize and standardize your precision agricultural data so you don’t have to second guess what was done in the past.
Use Summit Professional with FarmRite to optimize decisions and provide quick and easy service to growers to achieve cropping system goals. Synchronize data with colleagues and other agX compliant applications.
- Access/share data.
- Record keeping.
- Variable rate prescriptions.
- Export to controllers
Download a free 30-day trial of Summit Basic to begin experiencing a robust all-in-one record keeping and reporting system.
Recommended System Requirements
Windows 7, 8, 10 | Compatible with 64 bit systems | 2.5+ GHz Processor Speed | 8 GB RAM | 250+ GB Hard Drive Size | Fast Ethernet LAN
With automation, FarmRite allows you to process more acres and produce cutting-edge information reports while increasing employee efficiency .
FarmRite provides advanced statistical analysis and processes information within minutes to determine inputs, performance and summarize critical information. You can customize and define agronomic equations and brand customisable reports. Used in conjunction with Summit Professional, FarmRite is the ideal solution for those who want to offer consistent decision-support products across their business with the flexibility demanded by growers.
- Fertilizer recommendations
- Variable rate seeing recommendations
- Multi-year yield analysis
- Automated data processing
- Branded reporting
agX® is a Platform as a Service (PaaS) for the agricultural industry that provides the necessary geospatial infrastructure for a community of integrated precision ag products and services.
Users with agX® accounts are able to access agX compliant applications and share data with other agX Connections.
Standardization: In order for multiple applications to collect and share data on a consistent basis, all data must be collected in a standardized format. This standardization includes reference data as well as spatial records, such as field boundaries.
Synchronization: Synchronization with a central data repository ensures that all data collected is in adherence to agX standards and is available for sharing among agX compliant applications in a seamless manner.
Automation: Once standardization and synchronization are in place, repetitive human interaction for processing data may be replaced with automated processing of pre-defined tasks.
Communication: Seamless communication is necessary between all users who have an interest on a particular field. This communication is safe-guarded by data-specific permission settings.