Held at our office in Stillwater, Oklahoma, and are provided on a first come, first served basis.
Beginner: Two-day session
Beginner training classes will provide those new to the SST Software product ecosystem a foundational overview of the capabilities of our best-in-class suite of precision ag tools. Attendees to our two-day beginner trainings can expect to walk away with a firm understanding of the following topics:
- What is the agX® Platform?
- What is an agX Sync Account?
- How to set up an agX Sync relationship and share data.
- What defines a field boundary?
- What determines a management zone?
- How to import yield data into SST Summit and correct potential errors.
- How to use Sirrus® and SST Summit® to create points and zones for soil sampling applications.
- How to use the Barcode automation for soil sampling services.
- How to show value to growers using yield, fertility, scouting, and imagery.
- Introduction to the FarmRite model of information processing.
- Placing FarmRite Tasks and Orders for data processing.
- Setting up the Default Products to be used for Fertilizer Application.
- Creating Mapbooks and present value to growers.
- Creating the Recommendation Export files.
- Utilizing the SST Viewer for Sharing Data and Demonstrating your value to the Grower.
Beginner class training dates
- September 11 & 12, 2018
- October 23 & 24, 2018
- December 11 & 12, 2018
Intermediate class training dates
- September 25 & 26, 2018
- November 13 & 14, 2018
- December 18 & 19, 2018
Intermediate: Two-day session
The intermediate training classes will include a brief assessment of participants knowledge and a brief refresher covering topics included in Beginner training sessions. Intermediate classes will spend the majority of training time gaining a more fully developed understanding of SST’s model and learn how to provide additional value in the data that you currently are managing. Intermediate topics for which attendees will become proficient include:
- Utilizing fertility for advanced analysis and finding greater grower value.
- Multi-year yield analysis to determine zones of productivity.
- Attaching input costs to the model and determining product amounts based on costs per acre.
- Using remote sensing imagery to discover zones for crop scouting.
- Analyzing the agronomic equations to determine which variables can be used to determine output relating more value to the end-user.
- Developing higher levels of value by using FarmRite® to determine profitability for your business and your growers needs.
Advanced: Two-day session
SST Software Advanced Training will include a brief assessment of participants knowledge and may provide a brief refresher of topics covered in Beginner and Intermediate classes as necessary. This training will provide a deeper understanding of SST’s model and how to deliver the most value in agronomic data that you manage. In this class attendees will learn how to leverage capabilities of the agX Platform, and integrations from 3rd party vendors. Those attending advanced training sessions will attain a mastery of:
- The FarmRite model and how to enhance your current services and develop new business opportunities with your customer base.
- How other 3rd party applications available through the agX Store may benefit your business model. Applications include: logistics, remote sensed imagery, data management, more complex analysis tools and more.
- How SST Analytics capabilities can help manage your business throughout the crop season.
- An understanding of the complete SST Software product ecosystem and a peek behind the curtain to see where SST is going and growing for the future.
Advanced class training dates
- August 28 & 29, 2018
- October 9 & 10, 2018
- November 27 & 28, 2018