Harness the power of your supply chain data with our workflow solutions, enabling smarter connectivity and data-led insight for meaningful action.
Helping organizations collaborate and streamline the order to cash process with their customers.
This includes ease of doing business, creating visibility of fulfilment, collecting payment, creating invoices and reporting.
- Automate and optimize sales order management process.
- Reduce manual entry and error reduction.
- Provide real-time ordering process with direct integration into ERP.
- Free up resources to focus on customer engagement.
KWS achieves greater efficiency for its seed production cycle
Connecting buyers and suppliers for product and price sharing.
Helping organizations collaborate and streamline processes with their suppliers. Not only does Procure-To-Pay support cost control, it is also a crucial workflow solution for production planning and co-ordinating with final customers.
- Refill stock efficiently at the right time so orders are updated and delivered promptly.
- Supply chain visibility for sales and manufacturing optimizing customer satisfaction and production.
- Forewarning of supply chain challenges.
Partnership Inventory Management
Connecting customers and distributors to improve management of stock, including consignment, agency and VMI.
How organizations collaborate and streamline communication with their customers or distribution partners to improve the management of their stock/inventory.
- Improved visibility, accuracy and timeliness of inventory data for reporting.
- Certainty when fulfilling orders that stock is available.
- Reduction in inventory data-related errors due to manual processes.
- Decrease need to hold high stock level as buffer.
Improving supplier and retailer transparency to boost efficiency
Unlock your competitive advantage
Connecting third-party logistics and warehouse for delivery process.
How organizations collaborate and streamline communication with their third-party logistic partners to improve their transport to delivery process so goods are distributed quickly, just-in-time and cost efficiently.
- Automated and up-to-date stock tracking.
- Reduction in manual intervention and “chasing” stock.
- More precise information about exactly what stock is being delivered and when, enhance traceability.
Connecting supply value chain to trace the flow of goods.
How organizations collaborate and streamline communications to trace the flow of goods through the supply chain from source to destination. Product Tracking provides visibility on product usage/expiry for all organizations involved in the supply chain.
- Visibility of the entire supply network data enables business insights for better planning decision making.
- Meet legislative requirements, driven partly by consumer demand.
- Improve product recall management.
- Internal compliance to improve product quality and safety.
Connectivity brings traceability and more for crop protection
A cost-effective track and trace solution for Agro CloSer
Managing rewards & rebate programs with partners
Rebate Management solution allows customers to set up and control multiple rebate scheme agreements, providing a reporting audit of the end-to-end rebate process from ingestion of sales data, rebate contract set-up, rebate calculations and statements/payments.
- Centralized platform enables improved end-to-end visibility of core data and rebates.
- Master data sync minimizes disputes.
- Standard and customizable reporting.
- Approval processes and audit trails provides traceability and accuracy.
Choosing a strategic partner
to build a rebate solution
A Seismic Supply Chain Shift: the demand for data visibility
We are here to support organizations across the agricultural supply chain on their digitization journey.